The IAA Express Search Tool allows registered buyers to add a powerful search feature to their website or business Facebook Page. The tool will not work on a regular, “personal” Facebook page, but must be a “Business” Facebook page. It is similar to the search bar on IAAI.com, except it delivers search results directly to your website or social media page. This powerful tool will allow your customers to quickly find the vehicles they need you to buy for them without ever leaving your website or Facebook Page. The tool is free to use, but does require a License Agreement with IAA. The content is mobile-friendly and responsive, meaning it can be displayed in a variety of sizes and locations.
For a more robust solution to providing IAA inventory to your customers, IAA has developed the Dynamic Data Repository (DDR) that makes it easy for remarketers to list IAA vehicle information on their website. This subscription-based web service provides electronic access to all of IAA’s unsold vehicle data. Use this data in whatever format you choose on your website to attract customers of your own. Our data is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Under a License Agreement with IAA, you can retrieve data from a dedicated server that is independent of the IAA website. This allows you to customize the way data is displayed and use our data to attract customers and sell vehicles. DDR data is a WCF service that ensures your vehicle data is transferred safely and securely.
For more information and pricing, please contact Buyer Services.
INSURANCE AUTO AUCTIONS, INC.
LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR THE EXPRESS SEARCH TOOL
PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT (“LICENSE”) CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING AND USING INSURANCE AUTO AUCTIONS, INC.’S (“IAAI”) EXPRESS SEARCH TOOL (“TOOL”). BY DOWNLOADING OR USING THE TOOL, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR USE THE TOOL.
[This License Agreement for the Express Search Tool (“License”) is being entered into between the entity signing below as “Licensee” (“You” or “Your”) and Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc. (“IAAI”).]
1. The Tool. The Tool consists of a URL and/or other code which, when embedded in Your website or Facebook page, will allow your users to search IAAI inventory and related information and data (collectively, “Data”) from Your website or Facebook page.
2. Grant of License. IAAI hereby grants You a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free and non-transferable right to use the Tool internally as embedded within your own website or Facebook page. IAAI reserves all rights not granted to you.
3. Restrictions. You may not distribute, publish, sublicense, rent or lease the Tool or any Data in any manner, and you may not alter or modify the Tool or any Data. In addition, you may not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works of the Tool. You may not make any copies of the Tool. If you attempt to use, copy or convey the Tool or Data in a manner contrary to the terms of this License or in derogation of IAAI’s proprietary rights, whether such rights are stated herein or determined by law or otherwise, this License is automatically terminated and IAAI shall have all rights and remedies available to it under applicable law, including without limitation, the right to immediate injunctive relief.
4. Term. This License shall commence upon your receipt of the Tool and shall remain in effect until terminated by IAAI, with or without cause, upon written notice. In addition, nothing herein will prohibit IAAI from terminating access to the Data from any end user IP address for any reason. Upon termination of this License, You must (a) cease all use of the Tool, (b) destroy all tangible copies of the Tool and (c) delete all electronic copies of the Tool on any computer or other storage media. Upon written request of IAAI, certify in writing to IAAI Your compliance with (a), (b) and (c) above.
5. Proprietary Rights. IAAI retains title and full ownership rights in and to the Tool, all copies thereof, and the Data, including all copyrights, patents and trade secrets embodied therein and all trademarks related thereto. You have only a limited right to use the Tool in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement constitutes a waiver of any of IAAI’s rights under the copyright laws or other proprietary rights laws of the United States or the laws of any other jurisdiction, whether foreign or domestic.
6. Support. IAAI, at its discretion, will provide You with reasonable support related to the Tool.
7. Confidentiality. You acknowledge that the Tool is confidential and proprietary to IAAI and shall be held in confidence and not disclosed to any third party. You will advise Your employees and contractors of the confidential nature of the Confidential Information and will be responsible for their breach hereof.
8. No Warranty. THE TOOL IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. IAAI FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE TOOL REMAINS WITH YOU.
9. Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL IAAI BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNATIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR (II) FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, IN ANY CASE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE TOOL, EVEN IF IAAI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to conflicts of law principles. Any dispute between the parties related to this Agreement shall be exclusively submitted to a state or federal court located in Cook County, Illinois. Each party irrevocably waives to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law (i) any objection it may have to the laying of venue in the applicable court referred to above and (ii) any claim that any such action or proceeding has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
11. Complete Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between IAAI and You with respect to subject matter hereof, and supersedes all other prior oral or written understandings, communications or agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof. This Agreement may not be modified except in a writing duty signed by an authorized representative of IAAI and You.